Alliance for Energy Cooperation in European Industries
The Alliance for Energy Cooperation in European Industries
is a collaborative initiative arranged by five European-funded projects working on waste heat recovery and industrial energy cooperation:
EMB3Rs, INCUBIS, R-ACES, SoWHat & S-PARCS.
These initiatives combine the efforts of 64 unique partners across 18 European countries, which have received a total of €14.5 million in funding.
The collaboration began back in November 2020, with a joint online workshop on waste heat recovery and energy cooperation in European industries, and it consolidated in April 2021, with the signature of a collaboration agreement.
The Energy Cooperation in European Industries is open to external entities interested in joining.
Objectives of the Alliance
- Enhance the collaboration to boost energy efficiency in European industries.
- Maximize the impact and improve the quality and the relevance of the outputs generated by each of the projects conforming the alliance.
- Boost industrial symbiosis as well as waste heat and waste cold recovery and reuse.
- Contribute to the 2050 goal of zero net carbon emissions.
Benefits for members
Communication and dissemination benefits:
- Share your knowledge with a wider audience: you’ll be featured on the Alliance4ECEI website and communication materials and be part of a repository compiling reports, best practices and outcomes.
- Maximise the impact of your events: join forces to events, we host joint presentations at conferences and participate in each other’s events.
Technical validation, exploitation and replication:
- The Alliance is composed by technical stakeholders from the sector that can provide valuable feedback for validation of each project’s outcomes.
- In addition, the related projects are one of key target audiences that could leverage the outcomes for their own exploitation and replication.